Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

My Favorite SUBJECT....COMPUTER !!!

Yaa.  やあ.....(means Hi!!! :) ).....  This day I will show to all of you  our lessons in different subjects... especially in my favorite subject  .....Konpyuutaa...... (in japanese-)  (means computer)..  After these days,  I learn many and important things.... about our lessons....  Today I will blog our lessons in Computer... Do you know what is Site Structure is?... What are the elements of HTML?.   Before  we start.. I feel a curiousity  and excitement. When I am in First year, we tackled the History of computer and who invented the computer. I'm very amazed,  because their such a people who can create  such a thing and it was very useful, especially in our modern lifestyle now... The one who invented the computer  is Charles Babbage.. Define "COMPUTER".... computer is a device use in solving mathematical and logical operation based  on progress and instruction for meaningful output..  Then when I am in Second year, we tackled how to make your own webpage. And now I am a Third year student, I will post the attributes and the codes of HTML: 

<html>
<body>

<h1>My First Heading</h1>

<p>My first paragraph.</p>

</body>
</html>

In these tags we can create our own webpage and design it on your own...


  
I hope you enjoy reading my blog  !!! ^_^

ARIGATOGUZAIMAS MINA-SAN!!!    
(THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE)

1 komento: